facsBridge™ T37FSP - Software Requirements
1. One of the following operating systems (including Windows x64 - please read Windows x64 notes if you are using Windows x64):
- Windows Server 2012, 2008 or 2003
- Windows 8, 7 or XP
- Windows Vista (excluding Home edition)
- Windows 2000 (Server and Workstation)
2. Windows Fax Service installed. There is no need to have a physical modem, but we recommend to add Fax Modem to your system before installing Fax Service. Note, if you have Microsoft Fax Printer installed, Fax Service is already installed for you. Otherwise, see FAQ page.
3. Phone and Modem Location configured. Navigate to Control Panel, Phone and Modem and fill in Location settings.
4. Fax account configured. Open Windows Fax and Scan (or Fax Console in XP), navigate to Tools, fill in Fax Accounts (Local Modem account on Local Fax is required to use T37FSP). See more at How to start Fax Console. Close Windows Fax and Scan.
5. Access to internet and SMTP email account.
6. Due to enhanced security in Vista/2008 and above, make sure the Windows Fax Service is not blocked by the Windows firewall.
7. To view help (F1) contents from the facsBridge T37FSP Configuration application, download Help Viewer as it is not included in Vista/2008 and above by default.
8. Access to Internet Fax Service Provider with email to fax gateway (like www.myfax.com, www.interfax.net, etc.)
T.37 capable fax gateway device (e.g. Cisco integrated services router. Note, current Fuji-Xerox Multifunction Document Centers are not T.37 compliant).
Download facsBridge™ T37FSP
There is a single installation of facsBridge™ T37FSP for any supported operating system (Workstation or Server, x32/x64). The 30-day evaluation version can send a single-page fax only. Only the first page will be sent for multi page documents.
The evaluation version becomes a full version on entering a registration key (a license needs to be purchased, no separate product download is required).
THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Please read Licence Agreement before downloading.
History and release notes
October 2014 - v.3.6.3 - fax subject (as seen in Windows Fax and Scan) can be embedded into fax-mail subject to facilitate delivery status notifications.
January 2014 - v.3.5.3 - application event log is rationalised.
November 2013 - v.3.5.2 - fixed a minor bug in FSP registration on Windows Workstation.
May 2013 - v.3.5.1 - provision for Content-Class email header generated by f2eRouter. f2eRouter is now available as a stand-alone product.
January 2013 - v.3.4.2 - fixed a minor bug in f2eRouter.
January 2012 - v.3.3.1 - coping with low resources when server is overloaded is implemented.
November 2011 - v.3.2.9 - fix in f2ERouter TIFF to PDF converter for Windows Server 2008.
August 2011 - v.3.2.7 - minor fix in processing DSN and MDN notifications (receive functionality).
July 2011 - v.3.2.5 - Receive functionality is enhanced.
May 2011 - v.3.2.3 - Incompatibility with Windows Server SR2 is addressed.
December 2010 - v.3.1.7 - SMTP log file is introduced for Configuration application to facilitate troubleshooting.
November 2010 - v.3.1.6 - support for Office 2010 is introduced in facsBridge4Office.
October 2010 - v.3.1.4, v3.1.5 - Numerous user interface changes, including a new tab for f2eRouter configuration.
July 2010 - v.3.1.2 - SMTP logging is added to assist with troubleshooting.
To install the product follow the installation steps
Note, if you are a user of an Authorised Distributor's fax gateway, you must download the installation package from their web site. This is because installation might be customised for their gateway.